Friday 1 January 2016

One Year On & My Goals For 2016


A year ago today, I restarted my blog again. I completely restarted everything, I deleted every post, which I now regret because I'd love to go back and read them and see how far I've come, I changed my theme, the blog name, everything. I made it my goal to post regularly and I think I did really well up until the beginning of August which is when I had so many blog posts written and scheduled to go up throughout August so while I was on holiday there would be content up on the blog, but because I was away for the majority of the month I couldn't write throughout and when I came back I just couldn't find the motivation to get back into it. I really did enjoy it so I'm going to make it my aim to get back into it again this year, but I'm not going to put any pressure on myself and have a set schedule or days when I put posts up, they will go up as and when I feel like they should.

I don't want to set goals for my blog but I want by the end of the year to reach 500 followers on bloglovin, that would be my ultimate goal and honestly I don't think it will happen, if it does great but if it doesn't I won't be too bothered because it's not a huge deal. One thing I'd like to improve on is my photography, I love taking photos and I don't think my photos are as good as they can be. They are at the moment only taken on an iPhone though so I would love this year to get a big camera to take lots of photos on instead of using my phone. I also want to get some props as well to use in the photos instead of it being plain white like I do at the moment, which I do like as it's very minimalistic but in some I want it to be a bit more busy and not so boring.

I just want to say a massive thank you to anyone who has read or commented on my blog ever, it really makes me happy when I get a nice comment and I really appreciate it. Have a Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment