Friday 22 January 2016

2015 Favourites | Skincare


Skincare is something I'm not very good at doing, I don't currently have a skincare routine but this year I am definitely going to try have a solid routine that I do most nights, if not every night. Nearer the end of the year I got the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish after all the hype that was around that product and I can definitely say it lives up to the hype. I love this product and it is going to be a firm favourite during 2016 as well. Even just using this product once I could see that my skin looked so much clearer. I'm very lucky in the sense that I don't get too many spots or blemishes often so I can't say if it clears up spots well but it definitely cleanses your skin and keeps it fresh so that the likeliness of a spot or blemish appearing is less. I have also been using the Garnier Micellar Water all year round to take off my make-up before I go to bed and this is just amazing, it takes off my make-up so well and quickly too. I must've used up at least 4/5 bottles of this during 2015 which shows how good it is and how much I like it. I will continue to buy this this year until I find something that works better for me. I feel like I should be talking about a face moisturiser in this post but I've tried a few this year and none of them have really stood out to me at all which is a shame. If you have any good moisturiser recommendations I love to hear what they are so I can try them out and see if they work for me.


Because this post seems a little bit on the short side I thought I'd talk about a body lotion that I have been loving this year and it's the Zoella Creamy Madly Dreamy. Honestly I didn't have high hopes for any of the Zoella Beauty collection when it was announced (well actually I did but I definitely didn't think it would be as good as I hoped) so when I tried the body lotion I was happily surprised. You need the tiniest bit as a little goes a long way but it is so moisturising and once it's rubbed into the skin you cannot feel it at all. It just leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturised which is lovely. I use this most mornings when I am getting ready and also whenever I have a shower I use this straight after when my skin is a little damp so my skin soaks up more moisture making it feel extra soft!

Let me know what you're favourite skincare products have been this year. Have they been the same as mine? Or do you have different favourites that you think I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment