Monday 18 January 2016

2015 Favourites | Face Products


There have been a few face products this year that have really stood out to me, two being from the same brand which is theBalm, the first being the Mary-Lou Manizer and the other Bahama Mama. These are the only products I have tried from theBalm but I am so impressed and I am definitely going to venture out further and purchase a few more different products to try out. The Mary-Lou Manizer is such a beautiful champagne shade, it's so smooth and buttery in texture, and is so pigmented. I have used this nearly every day since I got this, no other highlighter has come close! Bahama Mama is such a nice bronzer to use, it's the perfect colour and doesn't leave you looking an orange mess but it doesn't make you look muddy either which you can get in some bronzers, it just gives off a really nice sun kissed glowy bronzy look. It is so easy to blend and the texture is so soft and easy to work with. I love it. My last go-to face product this year has been the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink, I am not an avid wearer of blusher, normally I just stick to bronzer and highlighter just because I prefer the way it looks and I don't like to go all out on my make-up all the time but when I do this blush is the one I always gravitate towards, it gives a nice flush to the cheeks and I like that it's not matte so it gives a slight gleam to the cheeks which looks lovely. These blushers are some of the best formulas I've tried so I definitely want to get more and try out different shades in the range.

What have been you favourite face products this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment