Friday 14 August 2015

Top 5 Mascaras

I have to say this was really hard to get it down to just 5. Mascara was the first product I ever used, and since I started using it I have tested out so many mascara's, some being a lot better than others! In the future I might do a part 2 or split it into drugstore and high end because I love a lot of mascara's!


First up is the newest in my collection, it's the Benefit Roller Lash, I'm sure the whole blogging community know about this mascara and have either tried it themselves or at least read a review on this mascara. It's so lengthening and you definitely don't have to use eyelash curlers because this curls your lashes for you. It lasts forever and doesn't flake off throughout the day or anything, this is just an all round great mascara and I can't recommend it enough.

Next is an offering from Maybelline, it's my trusty The Falsies, this was one of the first mascara's I ever used and I have gone back to it every single time, I must've gone through at least seven tubes of this it's incredible. It's so voluminous and lengthening and like it's name it suggests, it definitely looks like you have false eyelashes on. I think this is the best drugstore mascara out there, big claim I know but I've tried so many different ones out and none of them have compared to this one.

I love the Max Factor False Lash Effect, it definitely makes my lashes really thick and voluminous but the only thing is that it doesn't make my lashes look any longer which is what I normally go for in a mascara but because it makes my lashes look so thick I'm not too bothered. I've never had a mascara make my lashes look so voluminous so the fact is doesn't lengthen them doesn't bother me too much.

This is a mascara that has come into my collection quite recently, it's the Maybelline Lash Sensational, I've heard a few people talking about this and I thought I would see what the hype was about and it is insane! It does everything I want my mascara to do, it's doesn't make my lashes clumpy and I just love it a lot!

Last up is another offering from Benefit, it's the They're Real mascara, this isn't quite as good as Roller Lash but it's still incredible, It lengthens, it voluminses, it's everything. I hate that it's so hard to get off but that does mean that it's very long lasting. If I'm going to be out all day then this is the mascara I will use because I know it won't flake off and end up being all down my face by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment