Wednesday 19 August 2015

Duty Free Haul

I may have gone slightly crazy at the Mac and YSL counter in duty free but let's be honest the makeup is so much cheaper there and I wanted to treat myself.


I went to the Mac counter first because I knew it was there (whereas I couldn't remember if the YSL was at the North terminal or not) and first I picked up the Prolongwear Concealer in NC15, I have always wanted to try this out because of the hype it gets by so many people, I did use it whilst on holiday and I have to say it is really really good, I may do a review sometime soon because I love it. The next thing I picked up was the Paint pot in the shade Painterly, this was another product I have wanted to try out for so long because it is talked about a lot and it always looked like a good base for eyeshadow and even on its own to cancel out veins on your eyelids. I have used this once so far and it definitely does a good job at covering up veins on my eyelids which is great because I've not found a product that will actually conceal them! Then of course I went to the lipstick counter and picked up two lipsticks to add to my collection, I got Mehr which is a lovely dark nude colour and Twig which is sort of similar. I love both of these lipsticks and I feel this sort of shade and formula is what suits me the best.

I then headed over to the YSL counter 'heart eyes emoji' and everything is so pretty, I bought two of the Rouge Volupte lipsticks in the shades 1 and 9 which were ones I've had my eye on every time I've been into Debenhams! What I didn't know is that number 1 was apparently being discontinued so that pretty made up my mind whether I was getting it or not! I don't have an excuse for number 9 but it was just so lovely I didn't want to leave it behind! I will be doing a whole post dedicated to these lipsticks because all I want to do is take countless photos of these beauties because the packaging is so stunning and photogenic!


No comments:

Post a Comment