Friday 10 July 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush | Review

Are these blushes meant to be dupes for the Hourglass Ambient blushes? Apparently so, I wouldn't know in terms of formula but they do look insanely similar in appearance with both having the marbled sort of effect. I think the Hourglass packaging is prettier and more luxurious (which should be the case because of the price difference) but the Max Factor ones more practical since you can clearly see the colour through the packaging which is so much easier if you have multiple shades. 


The range has 6 shades in total, I only have one which is the one shown in the photos and is Seductive Pink. I absolutely love this shade, I think it's beautiful and it gives the skin a lovely luminous glow as it not only acts as a blush but as a highlighter as well. These blushes are very soft and so easy to blend out if you accidentally apply too much, but the best thing about them is that you can swirl your brush in them and you won't get a cloud of shimmer flying at you like you do with most baked products! The colour I have is Seductive Pink and it's a soft peachy pink that has bits of golden shimmer running through it. I definitely am going to pick up a couple more shades of these next time I'm in boots, I really like the look of Gorgeous Berries and Nude Mauve so they might be the ones I pick up next!

I definitely think along with the Sleek blushes that they are the best in the drugstore, and I highly highly recommend these, they are some of the best and at £8.99 you can't really go wrong, can you?!


4 comments:

  1. This shade is gorgeous! I have the shade Nude Mauve and I love it, the quality is amazing.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Love the shade

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of the creme puff blushes and its so good, I love your blog x


    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost In The Lipstick Aisle20 July 2015 at 22:01

    I love these blushes so much, such a pretty shade! Great blog post :)

    Lucy x | http://www.lostinthelipstickaisle.com

    ReplyDelete