Wednesday 15 July 2015

Another Beauty Haul

I did a haul about a month ago saying I had recieved my Covet Me ASOS voucher, I only ended up keeping a few things so everything I sent back was refunded and I decided instead of clothes I would order some new high-end makeup products that I haven't yet tried. The only thing I have tried though is the Benefit Roller Lash, I got the sample size back in February but recently I had used it all up and I was so impressed I had to get the full size. I actually have a review on this mascara, you can find it here. The next thing I got was the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette, I have never tried anything from Stila before but from first impressions it is a really great palette and the eyeliner it comes with is incredible! I will be reviewing this soon so keep an eye out for that. I also bought theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer, I have heard so much about this lately and when Kathleen Lights said it was one of her favourite highlighters I had to get it, it's a gorgeous shimmery champagne colour and I love it already! I wasn't planning on getting this but I did need one and it's something that you definitely need. It's the Nars Pencil Sharpener. The thing I like about this particular one is that it has a lid so you don't have to be by a bin when you're sharpening your eyeliners or lip liners, you can just empty it as and when you need to. It also allows you to sharpen both small and large pencils which is great because with the sharpener I had before I could only sharpen small pencils.

Then I went to Superdrug and picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, I had run out of this a couple of weeks ago and only just got round to re-purchasing it. I've also picked up the Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette in Iconic 2, I've probably had this the longest out of everything in this haul because I got it about a month and a half ago but I thought I'd mention it anyway and I have a blog post going up soon featuring this palette so keep an eye out for that. I also got the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige, it's the only one that I haven't got which I like so I'm glad I finally picked this up and I am thinking of doing a post dedicated to my Maybelline Color Tattoos saying which ones are my favourites and my opinions on each shade I have etc.


1 comment:

  1. I have the they're real mascara from benefit and haven't found it very good but I'm so eager to try their roller lash! Might just have to give it a go as well as the Rimmel concealer! Great post :)

    Hannah
    www.floralinspiredlife.com

    ReplyDelete