Thursday 25 June 2015

What's On My Face | Final Day Of School

I can't believe it's my last ever day at school, it went so so fast it's unbelievable but here I am finishing this chapter of my life so that I can start the next one which for me is college, but let's not think about that right yet, I have just under 3 months off. So I went for quite a natural look because even though I'm leaving school and it probably doesn't matter what makeup I wear I didn't want to look over the top. So although it is more than what I would wear on a day-to-day basis, it's still natural.


Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte
Max Factor Creme Puff Blusher in Seductive Pink
Topshop Glow Highlighter
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
Naked 2 Palette
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeliner
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe (for eyebrows)
L'oreal Color Riche in 640


2 comments:

  1. i love your choice of makeup!! I use a lot of the same products, they are my holy grail makeup products! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Falsies mascara. I think it's making it's way back into everyone's make up bags.

    Shaguna

    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete