Thursday 4 June 2015

Liebster Award #3

This is the third Liebster Award, and I was nominated by Michastela for this.

QUESTIONS

1. Why did you start blogging?
I actually started blogging in summer 2014 because I had nothing to do and I was bored but then I got really busy and sort of forgot about the blog so as a new year resolution I wanted to restart my blog and see how long it would last, so far it's been about 6 months and I'm still loving it!

2. What is your biggest fear?
I am so so scared of spiders, they freak the hell outta me, I also hate little creepy crawlies and things that fly. I also fear death, I hate that one day I won't be in this world, I hate that I won't know what'll happen to the world once I'm gone.

3. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be and why?
One thing I would change is my nose, I hate it, I mean it's not that big of a deal because it's not an ugly nose and if it was on someone else I'd probably like it but I just don't think it suits me.

4. What is the one thing you can't live without?
This is so obvious but I would not be able to live without my phone, I don't really need to explain why because I feel everyone gets it but if I didn't have my phone on me I'd feel lost!

5. If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be?
1: I'd love to be able to sing, I want to be able to belt out a song and actually hit the notes instead of sounding like a dying cat! haha
2: I wish that I could live in a warm country but still be in England.
3. I want to get married and have kids one day, not for at least 10 years though!

6. Who is the person you look up to?
I look up to Zoe Sugg or Zoella, I have been watching her youtube for nearly 4 years I think and although she hardly ever blogs anymore I did love reading what she wrote and I just think it's been amazing watching her grow into something so amazing. If I could achieve anything near to what she has achieved I don't even know what I'd do, it would just be amazing!

7. What is your favourite make-up brand?
I think drugstore wise it would have to be Rimmel, they have incredible foundations and I love the Wake Me Up concealer. The Stay Matte powder is one of my top powders of all time and you cannot go wrong with the Kate Moss lipsticks.

8. What is number 1 in your wishlist?
This so hard because I have so many things in my wishlist but out of everything I think the thing I would most like to have is a DSLR camera, they are amazing and I love taking photo's so having a high quality camera would be perfect. They are just soo expensive, and I hate parting with money especially if it's a lot all in one go!

9. What are your hobbies and passions?
If you know me then you'll know I love football, I don't play but I love going to watch my team play and I get so excited about going! I think I'd also say that blogging is a hobby, I write posts whenever I have a chance and I love taking photo's although I would like to get better at that side of things!

10. What is your greatest achievement in life so far?
I don't even know, I guess it would be reaching my first milestone of 100 followers on bloglovin, but other than that I cannot think of anything.

11. What is happiness for you?
Happiness is usually down to a particular person or an object but to me happiness comes from the inside and if you are unhappy with yourself then you can't truly be happy.

NOMINATIONS


11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU

1. What's your favourite makeup brand and why?
2. What's your favourite makeup product from that brand?
3. What's your favourite Lush product?
4. How long have been blogging?
5. What is your dream career?
7. Which film could you watch over and over again?
8. What type of blog post is your favourite to write?
9. Who is your style inspiration?
10. What's one thing you wished you had right now?
11. What do you recommend on Netflix?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, great post. Enjoy the day, dear.

    I invite you to join my international Banggood giveaway!!

    My last post | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmell is amazing! Great post Hannah!

    Shaguna


    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete