Monday 1 June 2015

June Wishlist

Another month, another wishlist! 


I have been so tired and stressed recently due to having exams so the first thing I am lusting over is the Benefit Puff Off. I love the look of this and I can just imagine applying it under my puffy eyes and it just be so nice and cooling, especially it being a bit warmer now it would just be bliss!

I just think this Oliver Bonas Glass Terrarium is gorgeous, it would sit just nice on my desk and I'd put a little succulent in it and it would look so nice, I love things like this.

Next is the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow, I've heard so many good things about this and I really like that it has a contour shade and a highlight shade so it's perfect for travelling. The packaging is beautiful, I am a sucker for rose gold!

I love the look of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in the shade Misty Rock, I think these are so expensive for what they are but they just look so good and Tanya Burr talks about them all the time. Misty Rock sounds like the perfect shade for me, taupe with shimmer running through it, I just love it.

 I think the Frends Layla Headphones are the most beautiful things I have ever seen, they are rose gold which is obviously the main reason why I love them but they aren't big and bulky headphones which look ridiculous on my because I have a relatively small head, they're small and delicate and feminine and I love them.

5 comments:

  1. the bronze and glow is beautiful!!! I have my eyes on it

    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny // thatnortherngal2 June 2015 at 01:00

    I love Misty Rock, I'd definitely recommend it!

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow is high up on my wishlist too! I'm been after it for such a long time. Misty Rock is a gorgeous shade, it's one of my favourites.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. If they have this headphones in black, I'd get them! They look sleek and compact compared to so many others. I hope the perform just as well too.
    x
    Aria | Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those rose gold headphones! I've seen them everywhere!

    Shaguna

    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete