Monday 29 June 2015

June Favourites

I can't believe it's June, I also can't believe it's taken so long to finally get into summer! May in terms of weather was absolutely terrible wasn't it!! I'm just so glad it's finally nice and sunny again.


The first thing I have been loving is the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink, this is such a gorgeous colour and I am in love with it. It is very pigmented and give the skin a beautiful luminous finish. It's a medium pink colour with a hint of gold running through it. The formula is lovely and I definitely need to go and pick up some of the other shades as these are amazing and I love them.

I'm pretty sure I did a full review on this here, it's the Hollister Malaia Perfume and it smells divine, it's perfect for summer as it's light and fresh. I won't tell you the notes and everything because I mentioned that in my review and I don't want to repeat myself but if you want to know more about this perfume then go read my full review on this, I can't recommend this enough though and if you're ever in Hollister or near a Hollister go and give this a whiff!

My next favourite is another one for summer and it's the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, I have loved this foundation forever and I always get it out when it starts to get warm again because it gives a lovely, dewy finish to the skin and the little shimmer in it make your face look so glowy and healthy. I have this in the shade True Ivory.

I found these sunglasses in Primark and I fell in love with them, I love the pattern of these (one of my friends said they reminded her of giraffes, do you agree haha?!) and I think they really suit my face shape plus they were cheap so all's good and well!

This is a favourite all year round but Pretty Little Liars Season 6 started at the beginning of the month and I am loving it so far. I'm really enjoying finding out who 'A' is and why they are doing it etc. Let me know if you watch it because it's my all-time favourite show and if you don't watch it, you should, although you will become addicted and  you won't want to stop until you're up-to-date!

2 comments:

  1. Loving those sunglasses, primark are great for sunglasses aren't they
    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, those glasses are gorgeous! http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/ - feel free to check out my blog:)xxxx

    ReplyDelete