Thursday 14 May 2015

The Liebster Award #2

This is the second Liebster Award, I really like doing these because I feel like the questions are questions I wouldn't answer in regular blog posts. I was nominated by Sophie Helman for this set of questions.

QUESTIONS

1. What job would you like to have long term in the future?
I would love to carry on blogging and be a full time blogger but I can't depend on that, I don't know what I wanna do with my life yet, I just haven't found that job or career path yet.

2. What do you enjoy doing on a lazy day?
I love chilling in bed watching Netflix with chocolate and ice cream and popcorn, perfect!

3. What is your favourite holiday you've been on?
It would have to be when I went to Florida, we went for two weeks and it was filled with Disney, Water Parks and Shopping, it was the best!

4. Who is your celebrity crush?
Who else would it be but Cara Delevingne, she is my definition of perfect, I absolutely love her.

5. What is something you would tell your younger self?
I'm only 16 but I would just say to not care what other people think of you and to be who you wanna be because if you're trying so hard to be someone you're not you'll end up losing yourself.

6. What is your favourite season of the year?
It has to be summer, purely for the fact I can wear shorts and I can go to the beach and have ice creams. I love going out with my friends and just sitting in the park chatting and sunbathing. I don't have to wear coats and I don't have to layer my clothing to keep warm, it's just the season that requires the least effort.

7. What song is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure songs are the older ones, some of my favourites are Wham - Wake Me up Before you Go-Go, The Knack - My Sharona, Spice Girls - Wannabe and some of Miley Cyrus' old music from her first album.

8. Do you have a goal that you would like to achieve by the end of the year?
I have a goal in mind, but I don't really want to say what it is incase I don't reach it but I really hope I do because I don't think it's an unrealistic target.

9. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
So many people to choose from, I'd love to meet the One Direction boys because I've loved and been obsessed with them right from X-Factor, I'd love to meet the Beckhams and Kardashian/Jenner clan. I also think it would have been really cool to meet someone like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn.

10. What is something that motivates you?
I set myself targets and goals to reach in a certain amount of time and if I reach that goal I will allow myself to buy maybe a high-end makeup product that I've wanted for a while or something else that I've wanted to get for a while and that really motivates me to do things as I know I'll be rewarded at the end of it.

11. If you could change one thing you've done in the past, what would it be?
I wish that when I started blogging last summer I kept going with it instead of quitting because I love doing it and sharing my thoughts and stuff.

NOMINATIONS

1. What's your favourite makeup brand and why?
2. What's your favourite makeup product from that brand?
3. What's your favourite Lush product?
4. How long have been blogging?
5. What is your dream career?
7. Which film could you watch over and over again?
8. What type of blog post is your favourite to write?
9. Who is your style inspiration?
10. What's one thing you wished you had right now?
11. What do you recommend on Netflix?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:

    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me and I'll do the same:

    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete