Monday 4 May 2015

May Wishlist

That's another month gone! I think I say this every month but I can't believe how quick this year is going, it's been 5 months since Christmas and it feels like it was just the other day!


The first thing I have been lusting over is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, recently I have heard so much about this and I just need to see what the fuss is about, I love the packaging and the wand looks like nothing I've ever seen before!

Next is the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation which is a fairly new release, I've tried and loved sheer glow and I want to see if I love this one just as much. 

I have pretty curly eyelashes anyway so this next thing I'm lusting over is quite unnecessary but it is the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers, for ages I have wanted to try these and I want to see why everyone Ioves them so much and the difference it would make to my eyelashes which are already quite curly.

When this came out I instantly knew if was my favourite of the three beauty bags by Zoella. The Just Say Yes Beauty Bag is gorgeous, it's pink and rose gold and I just love it.

Another rose gold thing I'm lusting over is the GHD Rose Gold hairdryer and straightener Set, I'm not someone who straightens or used heat on their hair everyday but I just think these would be a great thing to have. I am a sucker for rose gold and if there's something with rose gold on it I have to have it! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I really would love to try the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara along with the newer NARS Foundation, I could really do with a new one that isn't so heavy as my Double Wear. I think a lighter coverage will be better for when it gets hot. Well, by hot I mean the pathetic warm temperature that we get in England in the Summer ;) It's more of a horrible heat that makes you feel completely gross.

    Shannon / Sixth Skyline x

    ReplyDelete