Thursday 28 May 2015

May Favourites

Time for another favourites, this is what I have been loving in the month of May, have you been loving any of the same things as me? If not what has been your favourite thing?


Last month I featured a brow favourite and I will do this month as well. I decided to up my brow game and as I was using high end products before I wanted to find something cheaper. I was using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe on my eyelids one day and it was then that I saw it was the perfect colour to use to fill in my eyebrows. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it because my brows looked a little bit darker and I wasn't sure if it looked good because I have blonde hair but the more I wore it the more I liked it and I haven't stopped using it since. It's such a nice and cheap option and I'm so glad I found it.

I absolutely adore this lipstick, it's the L'oreal Color Riche in Julianne's Nude, I think the colour is beautiful and it's the perfect 'your lips but better' shade. I've been wearing this to school everyday and it's gorgeous, it's so subtle but it makes such a difference to the makeup I'm wearing and definitely completes the whole look. As all the other lipsticks in this range the formula is incredibly creamy but it's not long lasting and you do have to re-apply throughout the day which is understandable because it is very creamy and moisturising.

Next is the Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Golden Sugar, I honestly wanted this for so long but it was always sold out on the Superdrug website and one night I happened to be browsing and saw that it was in stock and I ordered it straight away, needless to say it was sold out the next day so I got it just in time! The shades are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing, I love it. It's sort of a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes and for £8 you cannot go wrong with this palette!

Okay so the Zoella Soak Opera is a product I've had in my cupboard for a while but haven't used because I have so many other shower and bath products to use up. This smells exactly like everything else in the Zoella range which is great because I love the smell, It's a really fruity and floral smell and it's really girly and feminine which is right up my street because I don't love using strong or really sweet scents when I have a bath or shower as it's too much. I also really love the packaging, it's so cute and you can definitely tell that it's something that Zoe designed.

Lastly is the Mac Saigon Summer lipstick, this is the perfect orange shade and it's perfect for the summer time. It's a soft peachy orange with gold shimmer running through it, although when you put it on your lips it doesn't look shimmery it looks more glossy. It's warm toned and is very flattering on my skin tone. It's not the most out-there orange I own, it's very muted and sort of subtle but nonetheless it it gorgeous and definitely one I'd miss if I didn't have in my collection.


4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with both of the lipstick shades you've chosen!! I'm defo going to buy the loreal one! & the palette looks amaze too, fab post xo
    www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been umming and arrrring about getting the blush palette for such a long time. I always put it down at the last minute! But I will end up getting it soon.

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture in the eyeshadow.

    Kaylee

    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I desperately want that makeup revolution palette, really hope I can get my hands on it soon it looks so beautiful :) I'm a huge fan of the julianne's nude lipstick too, I wear it nearly every day :)
    Love Holly x


    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete