Thursday 21 May 2015

Beauty Bits and Bobs Haul

Over the last month or so I've done quite a bit of shopping, this haul is a mixture of pretty much everything so here is what I got:

Starting off with beauty, I got the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory because I had ran out and I absolutely adore this foundation for the summer time as it makes your skin so glowy. I also got another Rimmel Brow Gel because I've been obsessed with it since I first tried it and I already had to pick up a back up ready for when I run out. Next I got Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Golden Sugar which is one of the most beautiful blush palette's I've seen and it was sold out online for ages in Superdrug so when it finally came back in stock I had to get it! Then I got the L'Oreal Glam Bronzer in 06, I got this in a 3 for 2 offer in Boots and I really like it so far. One thing I had to get were lipsticks, my favourite lipstick's at the moment are the L'Oreal Color Riche ones and I got the shades 430 and 640 to add to my collection. I also picked up the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink, the Max Factor Colour Intensifying Balm in Voluptuous Pink and the Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Pink Brandy, all of which I love so far and am definitely going to buy more shades.


I went on a jewellery hype and I bought a few pieces of jewellery. I got matching a Daisy Necklace and Earrings from River Island. Then I got a Mini Triangle Necklace from Primark which is two necklaces joined together. I also got a Larger Triangle Shaped Necklace which is blue and is also from Primark. I then picked up a couple of pairs of sunglasses, again from Primark because you can't have too many pairs of cheap sunglasses! I then picked up the sort of Aztec-y Duvet Cover Set which quite a few people have but I really like it and definitely brightens up my room with the spring colours. The last thing I bought was the Hollister Malaia Perfume, I went to America a couple of years ago and my mum bought this and ever since I've been like I need that perfume it smells delicious so when I went into Hollister and saw that it was reduced from £39 to £20 I had to get it, such a bargain!


2 comments:

  1. Katie Chandler21 May 2015 at 23:41

    Rimmel wake me up is one of my favourite foundations too! The loreal lippys and max factor eye shadow look right up my street! I shall have to look at these in boots tomorrow... I'm kind of obsessed with mauve colours at the moment! Love the blog hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Makeup Revolution palette, it's one of my favourites! x


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete