Thursday 16 April 2015

What's In My Bag #1

I carry quite a lot in my bag, so I thought I'd write a post telling you what I keep in my bag. I have 3 notebooks, sounds crazy but each one is for different things. They all came in a set together from Cath Kidston and I just think they have such cute prints on them. I also carry around a couple of fragrances, a vanilla scented body spray and a Next perfume which I got for my birthday. I also have my trusty hand food, I cannot go anywhere without this, I love it! Then obviously I have my purse which I bought from Cath Kidston a couple of years ago, it was in the sale and was from £32 I think down to about £10 which is so good. Then I have my sunglasses, I got them from Urban Outfitters last summer and they are beautiful, I always carry around a pair of sunnies even in the winter because you never know when the sun will come out and there's nothing worse than needing sunglasses and not having any with you. That's all I have photographed but I do also carry round a tangle teezer, my makeup bag, headphones, hand gel, my portable phone charger and obviously my phone. I do also have a stash of mints and chewing gum because I cannot go anywhere without them!






4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this bag! I've never been one for slouchy bags. I'm really into structured bags.
    Kaylee
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag and sunglasses!

    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the bag!!! And Cath Kidston prints are absolutely cute! I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award. check the link over here ( http://michastela.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html ) xx

    Micah | http://michastela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is gorgeous! (: xx

    ReplyDelete