Monday 6 April 2015

Makeup Revolution | First Impression

I'm pretty sure every blogger has featured a Makeup Revolution product on their blog before but I on the other hand have never tried any of their products. I'm not sure why because everyone loves them and their products always get such good reviews, also not to mention that they're so cheap! The only product I couldn't get was the blush palette in Golden Sugar because it was out of stock in Superdrug  which is a bummer because the shades look so bloody gorgeous!

Every blog I have read has at least one palette from Makeup Revolution and the most popular ones seemed to be the Iconic 1,2&3 and The Essential Shimmers palette so I decided the first ones I should try out would be the Iconic 3 and the Essential Shimmers palettes. I haven't used many of the colours yet as I've only had them for a week but I have swatched them all and they all feel so nice and they're so pigmented! All the colours in these palettes are so easy to wear and I'm excited to try them properly!

Next I wanted to try a lipstick because they're only £1 and I love lipsticks and I can't get enough! I went for the lipstick in the shade Mystify because online it looked like a nice pink colour and now we're into spring I want to start wearing some brighter pinks and oranges etc. I've only worn it once but I love the colour and it's one that I think I'll be wearing quite often throughout summer.

I think these are a fairly new release but the Blushing Heart's really caught my eye, I think it's mainly because they are meant to be a dupe for the Too Faced Sweetheart Blushes, so I picked up the shade Peachy Pink Kisses which I thought would be the perfect colour for spring and I really love it, it's so pigmented and shimmery which I love because I'm loving the dewy skin look right now! I will definitely be buying a few of the other shades!

The last thing I got was the Blush Palette in Hot Spice, I'm not that into blushers so I'm quite surprised that I chose something like this but I want to get into liking blushers more so I thought I'd just get some. I haven't tried them yet but I've opened the palette and I really like the colours and again the pigmentation is incredible!

I have definitely become a fan of Makeup Revolution and I think I'll be making another purchase very soon! I can't believe I had never tried them before, it's crazy!


6 comments:

  1. i've read a lot about this brand lately, i love the palette and the lipstick color, i can't wait to read your review about the colors and swatches maybe.

    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadow palettes so much so cheap but great for everyday eye looks, I want a blush or bronzer palette next xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blush palette is so pretty!

    Sophie x // http://sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this brand especially their eyeshadow palettes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Makeup Revolution so much but I've only tried their eyeshadow palettes. I think I might try the blush palette you got next. I'm not that into blushers either but it looks so pretty!


    Tara Eavan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Makeup Revolution :) Their eyeshadow palettes are my favourite, especially the Flawless palette! x


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete