Monday 20 April 2015

Lipsticks For Spring

Since spring is officially here I thought I would gather my go-to lipsticks for the spring time. I haven't included any nudes or baby pinks because I wanted it to be about the bright colours rather than the more neutral ones.


So my first go-to lipstick for spring/summer is by Mac and it's in the shade Saigon Summer. This is such a beautiful orange colour and when I first got it I thought it was such a daunting colour because I had never owned or tried a colour like this but the more I wore it the more confident I felt wearing this and I just love it a lot.

The next shade is Makeup Revolution's lipstick in the shade Mystify. I ordered this online so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not but when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised because it's a really pretty pink colour. I've not had it that long but I knew instantly that it needed to feature in a spring lipsticks because I know I'll be wearing this quite a bit this year.

Another orange colour but this one is slightly darker than Mac Saigon Summer. It's by Revlon and it's in the colour Kiss Me Coral. I probably wear this the most out of all the ones mentioned because it's just the most perfect orange that compliments my skin tone. The only reason I picked this up was because there was a 3 for 2 offer and I couldn't find anything else but I'm glad I got this because I love it.

Last up is by L'Oreal in the colour Julianne's Red, I really like this red for spring time because it's quite a bright red rather than the darker reds that I usually go for in autumn/winter. I've seen a few people talk about this and they say that it's a dupe for Mac's Ruby Woo but I've never tried it so I don't really know but I love the colour.




2 comments:

  1. Saigon summer looks really beautiful i want an orange lipstick so bad, i hve one from the body shop but it's a litte bit shimmery and i want something matte. Thanks for sharing this, i'm going to try the mac one

    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kiss Me Coral! It's a beautiful color!

    Kaylee


    gold&heartsr

    ReplyDelete