Thursday 23 April 2015

Blushing Hearts | Review

Just over a month ago now I placed an order on the Superdrug website and I ordered one of the blushing hearts, and a couple of other Makeup Revolution products. The blushing heart I chose was the one called Peachy Pink Kisses because I thought it looked the easiest to wear and most natural shade. I think this colour is the perfect blush shade for the spring/summer months as its glowy and I prefer to wear more peachy-pink shades during this time of year.


The actual product itself feels so soft and light on the skin without mentioning the pigmentation, which is incredible by the way! It's so easy to put too much of this product onto your face so you need to make sure you apply this with a light hand so you don't overdo it. The main thing that drew me towards this is the amount of people who have been saying this is a dupe for the Too Faced Sweetheart Blushes, now I don't have any Too Faced products nor have I tried them so I can't really say but the packaging is almost the same just branded with a different name. The Too Faced Blushes are £22 each and the Makeup Revolution ones are just £4.99 each. I don't know about you but I know I would rather get 4 of the Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts than just 1 Too Faced one! The only reason I haven't got any more is because I don't have enough space, I am in serious need of the Ikea Alex drawers!



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty blush, I love the packaging x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors are gorgeous and I love the package, it is super cute!

    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete