Thursday 2 April 2015

April Wishlist

It is April, whaaaaat?! This year is going way too fast, I can't even keep up! Here is my April Wishlist for you, it's quite a girly one this.


First up is the Glam Guide by Fleur De Force, I know this came out a while ago but I just haven't got around to buying it yet as every time I've had money there's always been other things that I have wanted. From what I've seen of it so far this book looks amazing, I remember watching Fleur vlogging when writing this book and the amount of effort put into this book is incredible! Also doesn't the cover look so pretty?!

Another thing I am lusting is the Chloe perfume by Chloe, everytime I go into a store that sells perfume I always spray this on me because it's one of the best smells I have ever smelt! It always lasted so long on my skin and I could always smell on my hours after I'd sprayed it in the shop, I just can't justify spending so much on a perfume though, however nice it is!

Next is the Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set with the pink handles, I've yet to try any Zoeva brushes but I would love to because they look so nice, especially these new ones with the pink handles, they just look so pretty and feminine. They seem good value for money but I don't want to spend £55 all at once because I can't afford it.

The Tarte Tartelette Palette is so gorgeous, I am in love. I'm usually a shimmery eye shadow girl but recently I have been loving matte so this palette being completely matte is perfect. Every single shadow looks so pretty and wearable and just my sort of thing so I really really want to try this out!

Another beautiful product is the Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst, it sort of reminds me of a similar Soap and Glory product but nicer colours. I love the champagne/bronze colours that this is based on and if I had this I would wear it non-stop because it is so beautiful, I just can't even deal with how much I am lusting this!


4 comments:

  1. I've also been wanting to try the Zoeva brushes for so long but I can't afford to spend that much all in one go :( definitely something I'm saving up for though!

    Sophie x // http://sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many amazing things about Zoeva, but that's definitely a bit too much for me spend at once too. The palette looks gorgeous too :)

    Sammy // daintyowl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! They are gorgeous!


    Sophie x // sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want zoeva brushes they are beautiful and I love fleur de forces books its really down to earth xxx

    ReplyDelete