Monday 23 March 2015

Netflix Tag

A couple of weeks ago the lovely Ami from perksofbeingami tagged me to do the Netflix tag, you can find her post here. I'll be honest I have seen quite a few people do this and I was hoping that someone would tag me so I can do it because I am obsessed with Netflix right now, I can't stop watching it!


What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix? 
I think everyone who's seen it has said Pretty Little Liars is their favourite to watch, and that's the same with me although the first time I watched it on Netflix I had already seen it! I started watching it at the beginning of last year but I've re-watched it about 3 times since then because I love it so much! Another series I have really enjoyed was Gossip Girl and also American Horror Story. 

What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I am watching 90210 at the moment and I'm halfway through the third series I think, next in my list though is Orange Is The New Black which I am excited to start because it looks really good and everybody who has seen it always have good things to say about it. 

If you could have any series, old or new put in Netflix, what would it be?
It has to be friends hasn't it?! I don't think I know anyone who hasn't at least seen one episode of Friends, it's such a good show and it's probably a good thing it's not on Netflix because I would not stop watching it!

What is your one peeve about Netflix?
It's the fact that the films aren't very up-to-date, they never have new releases which is annoying, although I do like it that on some series for example Pretty Little Liars they update it every Wednesday so you don't have to wait ages for a new episode or for the whole series to be put on a year after its been released. 

What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix? 
Blankets, Popcorn and maybe a Mcflurry from Mcdonalds (I would have a hot chocolate but I don't actually like hot drinks which is so annoying because hot chocolates look so nice).

Recommend one series or film for someone else. 
100% would recommend Pretty Little Liars, I've re-watched it at least 3 times in just over a year and every person I've told about has gone and watched it and has ended up loving it just as much as I do! I'm not even kidding here but even my mum started watching it, haha! 

I'm not sure who's done this tag already but if you're obsessed with Netflix just like me then I tag you to do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment