Friday 20 March 2015

Nars Audacious Lipstick | Review

I only have one of these lipsticks but you don't need a whole collection to be able to know if a lipstick is good or not. I got this lipstick from my mum as a well done present for doing well in my mock exams for school, and I watched so many youtube videos of lip swatches trying to decide what colour I wanted and I finally made up my mind and went for Barbara.

This is such a pretty nude colour, and it is described as a 'tan rose.' On me it's a beige colour with a touch of pink. The pigmentation of this is incredible, one swipe over the lips would be enough and it covered the whole of my lips. It applies smoothly and doesn't sink into any cracks or anything which I love because my lips get dry and cracked so easily! The colour lasts for a long time too since it's a matte finish but it can make your lips feel quite dry after a few hours which is annoying because a lot of people have said that it isn't drying at all and I think for the price I would've liked it to be a little more hydrating. Other than that though I do really love this product and I will be buying more in the future because I love a lot of other colours. The only thing that's stopping me buying more is the price, I mean I could probably get five lipsticks from the drugstore for the same price as one Nars lipstick but I'll have to treat myself one day!

One thing I haven't mentioned is the packaging, I have one other Nars lipstick which is in the original packaging and I have to say I love this packaging a lot more. It feels a lot more luxurious and it doesn't look as cheap which is really nice. I also love how satisfying the click is when you put the lid on, I can't get enough!





1 comment: