Monday 30 March 2015

March Favourites

Another month this year is over! I can't believe how quickly it's going, and it doesn't feel like I've had my blog for three months already! Not much has happened this month but I'll give you the lowdown. So, my mum's boyfriend went to India for 2 weeks with work, I got to go to Stamford Bridge (the home of Chelsea Football Club) with my dad to see Southampton play and the rest of it I was at school! Such fun!


First love this month is the Nars Sheer Glow, I got this for my birthday from my mum after wanting it for so long, I was so excited to finally be able to use it on my birthday! I have to say it's just as good as everyone says it is! The shade I got was Gobi and it is the perfect colour for me, the finish is just what I hoped for and it's dewy but not too dewy that it looks shiny. The only thing is it doesn't come with a pump which is the most annoying thing because you then have to buy a pump and it's just so much hassle!

Another Nars product I have been loving is the Nars Audacious Lipstick in Barbara, this colour is the perfect brownish-nude for me and I love it. Honestly I spent hours and hours watching youtube videos and reading blog posts and looking at swatches to see which colour I thought would suit me best and I decided on Barbara and I don't think there's a better nude colour for me. It's so long lasting but it's kind of drying when you've had it on for a while which is annoying but it's nothing I can't handle!

I bought this just after my birthday with some birthday money and I thought I'd give it a go because I needed a new brow product and everyone loves this! It's the Benefit Gimme Brow, I got the light/medium since I have blonde hair and I love it, before I didn't use any sort of brow gel and I just used powder and pencil to fill them in but when I use this it gives my brows such a lift and it shapes them really nicely. I have been using this everyday since I got it but I might buy the Rimmel one or the Maybelline one for everyday use so I don't have to wear this one to school everyday!

This is one of two not very expensive products in this favourites but I've really been loving the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral, it's such a nice coral colour and since it's the beginning of spring I thought it would be nice to start getting into the bright spring/summer colours and I have been feeling very summery the last couple weeks because the skies are blue and the sun is out, all we need now is the temperature to get higher and it will be perfect!

The next favourite is a Yankee Candle in Bermuda Beach, I love this because it reminds me of last summer when I went to the beach with my friends and the holiday I went on. As you can probably tell this month I am a little bit excited for summer to come and the weather to get warmer. I am in need of a so warm weather so I can sunbathe and get a tan!

This is such an old school favourite, the Mac Soft and Gentle highlighter is loved by everyone! I stopped using this a few months ago because I liked one of the Benefit ones but that was only a tester sized so when I ran out of that I started using this again and I had forgotten how much I loved this. I think I had used this for about 8 months straight so having now used this for a month again I am surprised that it still hasn't really made a dent. It looks like I've not used it which is incredible!

The last favourite is the Carmex lipbalm in the Strawberry Flavour, I have been using this every day this month because my lips have been quite dry but this has helped them so much! I love the tingly feeling you get when you put this on and it smells so good, a mixture of minty with strawberry, I love it! I think I'll have to buy a new one sometime next month because of the amount I've been using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment