Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites

It's come to the end of February and it's time to tell you what I have been loving this month and why. This month was really good, mainly because it was my birthday and I got to see all my friends and family which was lovely! I turned 16 but I didn't have a huge party with loads of people because honestly I don't like that sort of thing, I just had a few friends round my house for a sleepover and we went out shopping and had dinner out the next day. 

The first thing I have been loving is the Benefit Rollerlash, you've all probably heard about this because everyone has been raving about it and I'd say it's definitely worth the hype, I love how it lengthens and curls my lashes without having to use an eyelash curler! It's so good, I've already bought the full size ready for when this one runs out!

For so long I was standing by the L'Oreal counter deciding which red lipstick I was going to go for and in the end I went for Blake's Red, it's the perfect red colour for me and I am so glad I got this one, I have been using it so much this month and I love it. It lasts forever on my lips, only needing a few touch ups during the day.

This month I finally got around to trying out Ruth Crilly's CoLab Dry Shampoo in the Paris fragrance, and let me tell you this is SO much better than the Batiste dry shampoo, it smells so much nicer, it doesn't leave white residue in you hair and it makes my hair feel a lot cleaner and fresher! I will definitely be buying the other fragrances!

This next favourite is sort of a double, it's the Body Shop Instablur and the Body Shop Instablur eyes, I've decided to put them together as the both do the same thing. These make my face look flawless and it sets my eyelids for eyeshadow. They make my makeup last so long and I love them.

My lips have been so dry and chapped this month so I gave the Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Just Peachy a try, they've got eucalyptus in them so when you put them on your lips it feels quite tingly, which I actually like. They're very soothing and give a nice subtle colour pay off.

I have also been loving Benefit Lolibalm, again this has a very nice subtle colour pay off and it's very moisturising. I really love the packaging of this as well, it's so photogenic and looks beautiful on my makeup desk.

Another Benefit product I have been loving is the Hoola Bronzer, I don't know why I didn't try this earlier but I got a sample for Christmas and I've used it nearly everyday! You can build this up so easily and it blends out really nicely.

It's so annoying that the UK don't have a Bath and Body Works because I have been loving the Pocketbac handgels. My favourite scent is the Warm Vanilla Sugar one, oh my god, I could smell this all day long, I've been trying to use this so sparingly but I've nearly run out. I need to go to America and stock up on hundreds of these!

This is a weird one to put in a favourites but I've been doing quite a lot of lists lately and I've been using a Jack Wills Pen, I always appreciate a good pen to write with and this one is so easy and comfortable to write with!

No comments:

Post a Comment