Wednesday 11 February 2015

Makeup Haul

Today's post is a haul, this is everything I have bought since Christmas, so I might have already talked about a few of these things in previous posts. I am actually quite proud of myself because I thought I'd go crazy mad in the sales but I didn't sale shop at all, I couldn't find anything so I went and bought a few make-up bits instead! I haven't bought too much because I don't have any money and my birthday is coming up really soon so I didn't want to buy anything that someone may have got me!

Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Baby Lips Dr Rescue
Lipstick Holder
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in Blake's Pure Red
Maybelline Coloursensational in 725 Tantalizing Taupe
Rimmel Kate in 08
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate
Colab Dry Shampoo in Paris
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (Came free in an Elle magazine)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede
Maybelline Color Elixir in Rose Redefined



2 comments:

  1. What's the CoLab dry shampoo like? Looking for a new one to try!

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me knoe hoe the rimmel foundation works for you.
    x,Abril

    ReplyDelete