Friday 6 February 2015

February Wishlist

This is the second monthly wishlist of the year, and I am really loving every thing on this wishlist, if I had enough money I'd buy it all! 

First up is the Real Techniques Bold Metals Brush Collection, (buy here) can I just say how beautiful the are, especially the rose gold ones! I love how they've decided to keep the three colours which correspond with either Base, Eyes or Finish like the Original collection. I saw the video Sam and Nic posted on their youtube channel and I love the idea that they're weighted so it's easier to apply make-up and I love that the handles aren't round so they won't roll off your desk or make-up area.

Next is this gorgeous black bag from Boohoo.com, (buy here) now this bag isn't expensive at £14 down from £24 in the sale, but I don't have any money to spend so I thought I'd put it in since it is lovely and I do really want it!

The third thing is the Marc Jacobs Lolita Eyeshadow Palatte, (buy here) the colours in there are so perfect, and you could make so many different looks with them . It has a mixture of both matte and shimmer but for just 7 eyeshadows I don't think I could ever justify the amount of money this product is. The packaging though look so sleek and it looks the perfect size to put in a make-up bag if you go on holiday.

I have been wanting a pair of Dr Martens (buy here) for the longest time but I can never save up enough money to buy them and even if I did I don't think I'd be able to go into a shop and pay £100 for them, they're so expensive. I do think they'd be the perfect shoes though in the winter as they'd probably keep your feet nice and warm and if it snows they'd be the perfect snow boots. I really love the non-shiny ones (I don't know the proper word haha) better than than the shiny ones, they'd be a lot easier to wear.

5 comments:

  1. The RT bold metals collection looks stunning - definitely on my wish list too!

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://essehearts.com/liebster-award/

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo those make up brushes look divine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the makeup brushes are definitely on my wishlist as well, they're stunning!

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Real Techniques Bold Metals range is so pretty x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete