Sunday 15 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash | Review

I own quite a few Benefit products and there is not one that I don't like, so when I heard that Benefit were bringing out a new mascara I had to get my hands on it as soon as I could even if it was a sample size that you got free on the front of Elle Magazine! Now onto the review, I'm not one of those people who have to try out a new mascara for a while before I decide if I like it or not, I mean it's either good or it's not, and this new Benefit one might just be better than the They're Real one! Not only is it SO much easier to get off at the end of the day it's better at lenghtening and thickening my lashes and the staying power is so good! I was wearing it the other day and me and my friend was laughing so hard we were crying and it still looked exactly the same as it did when I put it on in the morning! 

I don't usually love plastic wands that much, but this one is different because it has these tiny hooks that catch and lift each hair which gives you the curl that you want and honestly you don't even need to use a lash curler because it just does the job for you! I also really love the packaging of this and I can't wait till the full size comes out because I'm definitely going to get it! I don't think this post does this mascara any justice but I can't tell you how good it is and how much I love it!



1 comment:

  1. Mascara is my most loved make up item! i'd definitely keep this on my list of to try mascaras :)

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete