Monday 12 January 2015

Maybelline Color Tattoo | Review

I'm going to talk about Maybelline Color Tattoo's. Right now I have 3 but I will definitely be adding more to my collection because I love them! I have the colours On and On Bronze, Permanent Taupe and  Eternal Bronze, which are all quite similar in the fact they're not bright colours but they are all different in colour.

My favourite one I've got is Permanent Taupe, because it's not shimmery and it's the easiest to wear. The other two I have, which are On and On Bronze and Eternal Gold are definitely more shimmery so I don't wear them as often but I do still love them.

I love using these shadows on their own and using them as bases for a more bold eye look. On their own they are great because they literally don't take long at all to apply, which is good if you're in a rush to get ready. These will stay on your eyelids all day with no creasing at all, I can be out all day and get back home with these looking near perfect with only maybe a tiny bit of fading but that's fine, it happens even with higher end brands. They are so easy to apply with either a brush or your fingers and they blend out perfectly. I'd definitely recommend them to people who are starting to get into make-up and don't know what to buy. Below are some swatches to show you how pigmented they are:

(Left to Right: Permanent Taupe, On and On Bronze, Eternal Gold)


1 comment: