Sunday 25 January 2015

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream | Review

I got this perfume as a gift from my Grandma and Grandad for Christmas, and since it's been a month since I was given it I thought I'd tell you what I think of it and do a mini review on it. Now this perfume is one of the nicest smelling perfumes ever, I won't say what I think it smells of but I'll get a sentence or two from the Marc Jacobs website telling you exactly what it smells like. It is so light and fresh, definitely something I'd wear everyday if it wasn't as expensive and I could afford to buy another one when I've used it all! The Marc Jacobs website describes it as 'A fruity, floral fragrance with a light and airy touch. Inspired by the boundless spirit of daisies and blue skies.' The top notes include Blackberry, Grapefruit and Pear. If that doesn't sound like the most amazing smelling perfume ever then I don't know what is! 

Let's talk about the bottle, it's almost nicer that the smell, but not quite! It's something that even if I used up I'd still keep as decoration on my desk or bedside table just to make everything look a bit more pretty and girly (not that I'm a girly-girl I just like pretty, feminine things) I love how classy the white daisies look mixed in with the silver cap and the gold centres of the daisies, it's beautiful. I think the subtle blue colour of the perfume, definitely captures the blue skies and summer days that this perfume reminds me of. I think this will be my staple summer perfume as it's perfect for summer days.



2 comments:

  1. I love this perfume! I got it last last July as an anniversary gift, and it became a must have! I can't wait to purchase this again :) wonderful review by the way x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to try this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete