Thursday 8 January 2015

January Wishlist

This is my January Wishlist. Each month I will pick a few things that I haven't got but would love to have and I'll talk about each item and tell you why I love it. It will range from make-up, to jewellery, to shoes and clothes, to homeware etc. 


The first thing on my wishlist is the Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette (buy here), I think this palette is the most gorgeous thing ever! I think the colours are absoloutely beautiful and each colour would look so natural on the cheeks due to subtle glimmer. It would make a normal make-up look less dull and reading reviews, people are raving about this and saying how buildable and easy-to-wear this is, so it is definitely something I would love to have in my make-up bag.

The next thing is these lovely Gold Chelsea Boot (buy here), I love the gold detailing on the heel and the buckle, I think this really adds something to a maybe, boring black and standard Chelsea boot. As the boots have quite a thick heel, I assume they would be so comfortable to walk in. They would go so well with pretty much everything, skinny jeans, skirts, shorts etc. They would definitely be a staple piece in my wardrobe if I owned them.

I know, everyone at the moment seems to be getting a Michael Kors Watch (buy here), and I'm not one to follow trends but I have been wanting a Michael Kors Watch for the longest time and I just cannot even think of spending so much money on a watch. I think this watch is gorgeous, I love the rose gold and white effect with the little bit of black as well. It's so nice but I don't think I'll have one any time soon because of the amount of money it costs!

This Aztec Knit Sweater (buy here) from Topshop is so cute. I love the block print on it and me being a sucker for jumpers, I think this would be so lovely to add to my collection. I would definitely get it in a size 12 so it's oversized and comfortable to wear.

I don't want to be putting more than one thing from the same shop in my wishlist but this Faux Shearling Ovoid Jacket (buy here) from Topshop is so nice. It's in the sale reduced from £78 down to £35, so this is such a bargain! It looks so thick and warm which is perfect for Autumn/Winter. The colour of the coat is what attracted me to it in the first place, I know there are other colours of this coat but I love the cream with the black detailing the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment